At our cosmetic and restorative dental practice, we are proud to be the only general dental practice in the area to become a Premier Preferred Provider of Invisalign clear braces! To become a Premier Preferred Provider, a dentist must meet a certain experience requirement, and we’ve spent a great deal of time helping patients successfully straighten their smiles with Invisalign. Many people believe only celebrities and super models can achieve flawless smiles. Invisalign clear braces enable our teen and adult patients to straighten their teeth without the metal-filled mouth, painful adjustments, and embarrassment associated with traditional braces.
Straightening your crooked teeth completely changes your appearance and vastly improves your self-confidence. Straightening teeth that are overlapped or crowded supports better oral health, too. Crooked teeth are more difficult to clean properly and leftover food particles and bacteria increase your risk of getting gum disease and tooth decay. If you live in and around Southeast Texas, and you’re looking for a comfortable, virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth, then Invisalign clear braces may be your teeth-straightening solution!
Using a series of clear, custom-made aligners, the Invisalign system precisely and gradually straightens your teeth, moving them gently into the proper position.
Benefits of Invisalign Clear Braces
Our cosmetic and restorative dentists recommend Invisalign clear braces for older teens and adults who need corrective orthodontics, but may not want to endure the time, process, and problems that come with bracket-and-wire braces. So, what are the benefits of the Invisalign system?
- Invisalign aligns crooked, overlapped, or gapped teeth in approximately 6-24 months.
- Adjustments aren’t needed because you simply switch one set of aligners the next in the series.
- Invisalign users only need to check with our dentists every 6-8 weeks.
- The aligners are made from clear, comfortable plastic that’s virtually unnoticeable.
- You don’t have to worry about how to brush and floss around your Invisalign aligners or trays, or whether or not you’re going to break a wire or irritate sensitive mouth tissues.
- Since Invisalign clear braces are removable, you can eat whenever you want. You can always remove them to put in a mouthguard to play sports. Or if you have a special event that you want to attend brace-free, you can just leave your Invisalign at home!
- Cleaning your clear braces is easy. Just take them out and scrub them with a toothbrush and lukewarm water.
Your Invisalign Clear Braces Appointment
Our dentists examine your mouth and determine if you are a good candidate for Invisalign, we will take pictures and models of your teeth. This data is sent to the Invisalign lab, where trained technicians will fabricate your complete set of aligners. Wear the teeth-straightening appliances for two weeks, and then move on to the next one in the series. We’ll schedule appointments to monitor your progress. Your teeth-straightening needs determine how long you will wear your Invisalign clear braces.